Team Git has following rough milestones
1. Be a functional git ui :
This means the teamgit can be used to do all the tasks given in this howto Done
- It should support merge and rebase with visual aids
Gui for interactive rebase
Interactive merge conflict resolution (mergetool based)
Frame work for both is complete and rudimentry functionality is supported.
Support to send patch through kmail dbus interface (may be also evolution).
2. Add teamgit specific functionality :
Multiple ViewsDelayed indef.
Centrally managed multiple projects removed
Interactive git rebaseMoved to 1st milestone
- Task management
- Code Review Fascility
- Auto push-pull features
3. Add Project Management:
- Scheduling functionality
- Bug tracking
- Task auto allocation
- Resource management
Quick pull support
Colorsied diff support
Modal progressdialog instead of status bar progress dialog
- Commit Support
Diff model creation (diff->file->hunk)
Diff hunk selection
Gui for interactive git rebase
Detect conflicts and auto invoke mergetool
- Test and refine above.... Note: will take a lot of time.
- Release plan for v0.1.0 ??? (Stability issues must be fixed)
- Due to new requirement at work i am gonna work on code review tool